Terms & conditions of NuCoSS-23
- All cancellations have to be sent in written form (via e-mail) to email@example.com!
- For cancellations received up to and including May 1, 2023 the fee will be reimbursed except a handling charge of 8% of the fee (€ 79.20 for students, € 127.20 for others).
- Cancellations received from May 2, 2023 up to and including May 31, 2023: 50% refund.
- No refund on cancellations after May 31, 2023.
- In the event of cancellation of the School as a result of or in connection with the COVID-19 crisis, the paid registration fee will be refunded (except 8% handling fee). The organizer’s liability is limited to the refund of the paid registration fee.
Methods of payment
At the latest 4 weeks after having submitted your registration form you will receive an invoice/payment link via e-mail. The payment of the fee then needs to be completed (within 30 days) by credit card payment (no Diners card) or bank transfer.
The participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the School be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economical events or generally by “force majeure”, or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes. With her/his registration, the participant accepts this proviso. By accepting the terms and conditions, the participant declares that she/he agrees to its personal and company data being processed by the organiers (EFC & ZAG), may be forwarded to the sponsors and exhibitors of the school and that this data may be used for information purposes on future schools and events in the field of corrosion organised by the EFC. In the opposing case, the participant notifies the organisers in written within 5 working days after the registration. The organisers fully comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Concerning the Wednesday sightseeing tour: The number of seats are limited and they are given away on a “first come – first serve” basis. The attendees have no right for a reimbursement of the fee (or part of the fee) if no seats are available anymore.
The organisers cannot assume any responsibility for personal accident, loss or damage to the private property of participants and accompanying persons, which may either occur during or arise from the event. Participants should therefore take whatever steps they consider necessary regarding insurance.
EFC, Belgium & ZAG, Slovenia
(Please note that the ECG-COMON is not involved in the organisation of this event and therefore rejects any responsibilities.)