Terms & conditions
- All cancellations have to be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Cancellations received up to and including 30 June 2022 will not be charged (full refund).
- Cancellations received from 1 July 2022 up to and including 31 July 2022: 75% refund minus 25% handling fee.
- No refund on cancellations after 31 July 2022.
- In the event of cancellation of the event as a result of or in connection with the COVID-19 crisis, the paid registration fee will be fully refunded. The EFC’s and GfKORR’s liability is limited to the refund of the paid registration fee.
Methods of payment
After having submitted your registration form and after the cut-off date (June 30), you will receive an invoice/receipt via e-mail. The payment of the fee can then be completed by bank transfer.
The participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the congress/school be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economical events or generally by “force majeure”, or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes. With her/his registration, the participant accepts this proviso. By accepting the terms and conditions, the participant declares that she/he agrees to its personal and company data being processed by the EFC & GfKORR, may be forwarded to the sponsors and exhibitors of the congress/school and that this data may be used for information purposes on congresses and events in the field of corrosion organized by the EFC & GfKORR. In the opposing case, the participant notifies the organizers in written within 5 working days after the registration. The organizers fully comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
The organizers cannot assume any responsibility for personal accident, loss or damage to the private property of participants and accompanying persons, which may either occur during or arise from the event. Participants should therefore take whatever steps they consider necessary regarding insurance.
EFC, Belgium & GfKORR, Germany
(Please note that the ECG-COMON is not involved in the organization of this event and therefore rejects any responsibilities.)